If you are having any trouble logging into our forums, please clear the cache in your web browser (most importantly the cookies, if nothing else) and then attempt to log in again. If you need any assistance with this, try to do a Google search for “how to clear cookies name-of-your-browser”.
In Chrome, for example (since it’s the browser used by the majority of our visitors), you would click on the menu icon in the upper right corner and then go to Tools > Clear browsing data. On the next screen, make sure you have a check mark next to “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” and then click the “Clear browsing data” button.
If you still can’t log in, post a comment below and we’ll attempt to assist you.
On a related note, we have enabled Tapatalk access to our forums. This makes browsing the forums from a mobile device very easy and convenient and allows for features such as push notifications to your device for subscribed topics and private messages. Go to tapatalk.com/m on your mobile device to install, and then search for Kennywood to find our forums.
Today, we are very happy to go live with our brand new, completely redesigned web site! We felt that our old site was in dire need of attention, and that the design was very outdated and lacked some important information about the park. The new site includes many added features such as:
- A News page containing a searchable archive of past posts and updates made by Kennywood Connection
- A dedicated page for every ride (excluding Kiddieland) including a description of the ride and a slideshow of pictures of the ride. We also hope to eventually include a video of most rides so that potential new visitors to the park can check out the rides ahead of time.
- A Past Rides page listing attractions previously located in the park. This page is an ongoing project and we hope to expand it over time. If you have any information or pictures to contribute for this page, please let us know!
- Listing of food venues, their locations, and what types of food / drinks can be found at each
- Holiday Lights and Phantom Fright Nights pages including a description and pictures of each event as well as a listing of Phantom Fright Nights attractions
- Park Information page which provides information on how to get to the park, hours, pricing and parking tips
- Sister Park pages including a description of each park and a link to the park’s official web site
We hope that you enjoy the “new-and-improved” Kennywood Connection. Please feel free to leave a comment below or on our forums if you have any suggestions for additional improvements. Enjoy!