4800 Kennywood Boulevard
West Mifflin, PA 15122
Click here for directions
Park Map: Click Here
Hours: Kennywood is typically open from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM daily May through August and weekends in September (closing time will vary depending on crowds). Rides and refreshment stands begin to open at 11:00 AM. Premium Season Pass holders can enter the park 15 minutes early. Phantom Fright Nights is October Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00 PM to Midnight. Holiday Lights is December Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Always be sure to check the official site for hours and days of operation!
Parking: Kennywood offers both free and preferred parking. Preferred parking is $7 per vehicle. If you don’t mind a slightly longer walk (you’ll be walking through the park all day anyways!) the free parking is located in these areas:
- Farthest North end of the first level lot closest to the Exterminator building
- Second level lot: When you pull into the second level lot, drive all the way up toward the escalators and park as close to those as possible for the shortest walk to the park entrance. There are both escalators and a sloped walkway available from the second level lot in case of strollers, wagons, etc.
- Third level lot: On very busy days, the park will open the third level parking. Often times, they will be running a free shuttle bus between the third level lot and the park entrance. Pick up at the top is next to the entrance to Kenny’s Parkway (the chair lift). Pick up at the bottom is in the “bus loop” near the park entrance gates (when exiting through the park gates, turn to the right and go up the ramp, then wait at the top). On extremely busy days, there is a chance the park may run Kenny’s Parkway for transport between the third level lot and the park. Don’t pass up this opportunity to get some great views and a free trip (as long as you’re not afraid of heights!)
Pricing: Kennywood offers many different pricing options for daily tickets and season passes. There are also many ways to find discounted tickets, ranging from school picnic tickets, tickets purchased from Giant Eagle, tickets purchased online rather than at the gate, etc. Here is an overview of the 2016 ticket prices (as of 4/4/2016), but always be sure to check the official site for accurate pricing and to make a purchase.
- Ride & Slide Season Pass (Admission to both Kennywood & Sandcastle): $134.99
- Premium Season Pass (Includes early park entry, parking vouchers, a VIP coaster tour, 2 free buddy tickets, etc… click here for details): $129.99
- Regular Season Pass (click here for passholder benefits): $89.99
- Senior Season Pass (55+ with ID): $54.99
- Regular Single-Day Admission Ticket: $43.99
- Junior Single-Day Admission Ticket (46″ tall and under): $28.99 online
- Seniors (55+ with an ID) Single-Day Admission Ticket: $21.99 online
- Children 2 and Under: FREE