Year Opened: 1920
Builder: John A. Miller
Happy Hauntings: Open
Phantom Fright Nights: Open*
Holiday Lights: Closed
The oldest of the park’s classic wooden coasters, the Jack Rabbit, has been a Kennywood favorite for young and old for 100 years! Built by John A. Miller, it is best known for its 70 foot double-dip drop into the natural ravine it was built on.
Riders must be at least 42″ tall to ride. Riders between 42″ and 48″ must ride with a responsible person.
*Strobe lights not present during the summer season are in use.