Year Opened: 1918/1926 (current model)
Builder: W.F. Mangels
Phantom Fright Nights: Closed
Holiday Lights: Closed
The Whip has thrilled guests of all ages for over 90 years. Riders board one of its 16 cars and travel along an oblong track and whip around the bends at each end of the track. The ride was relocated from the Log Jammer Pavilion to its current location in Lost Kennywood in 1995.
Riders under 46″ tall must ride with a responsible person. No infants permitted.