Year Opened: 1927
Builder: John A. Millers
Happy Hauntings: Closed
Phantom Fright Nights: Open**
Holiday Lights: Closed*
One of only three möbius roller coasters left in the world and the only one in the United States, this classic racing roller coaster is actually one continuous track built on a loop giving the appearance of two separate racing tracks. With a maximum drop of 50 feet and reaching speeds up to 40 mph, this classic roller coaster is a must ride for visitors to Kennywood.
Riders must be at least 46″ tall to ride.
*The Racer station is used for photos with Santa Claus during Holiday Lights.