Year Opened: 1927
Builder: William H. Dentzel
Phantom Fright Nights: Closed
Holiday Lights: Open
Originally built for the 1926 Philadelphia Sesqui-Centennial Exposition, the Merry-Go-Round was later purchased by Kennywood when it was not finished on time. Outfitted with 50 jumping and 14 stationary horses, a lion and tiger, and over 1500 lights, this National Historic Landmark is considered to be the “soul” of Kennywood Park.
Riders under 46″ must ride with a responsible person.